Los Angeles Sports Medicine Annual Events
Live & Silent Auction to benefit TEAM TO WIN
Scholar Athlete Award Ceremony
Dinner graciously provided by the El Segundo Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Wine & Champagne Tasting begins
Silent Auction Opens, Appetizers served
Fleming’s Prime Steak House dinner buffet opens
Awards Ceremony begins
Silent Auction Closes, Live Auction
Cocktail/Business Casual Attire
Proceeds to Benefit - Team to Win: WCSMF is a 501(c) (3) non-profit Charitable Foundation 95-4497009 that provides FREE sports medicine care, supplementary sports injury health insurance for student athletes who could cannot afford it; and certified athletic trainers and physicians at schools; funding for scholar athlete awards, college scholarships and a sports medicine student mentoring program. The WCSMF reaches 22 high schools and 13,000 low-income student athletes.
Sponsorship: Contact Jill Sleight at the WCSMF: 310-726-0750, ext 315, Jill@wcsportsmed.com, www.wcsportsmed.com
Thank you to our Sponsors!!!
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Lexus Santa Monica
1501 Santa Monica Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90404
$275 per person pre-sale or $300 at the door.
Wine Tasting & Dinner
- 1991 Silver Oak Alexander Cabernet - RP 92
- 1994 Silver Oak Alexander Cabernet – RP 94
- 1995 Dominus Estate Cabernet – RP 93
- 1995 BV Georges de la Tour Cabernet – WS 93
- 1997 Beringer Reserve Cabernet – RP 95
- 2007 Joseph Phelps Cabernet – RP 91
- Includes One (1) additional selection
The tasting will begin with a choice of Dom Perignon or Cristal Champagne, followed by these selections to the right.
Vineyard Sponsorship Table of 10
- Bottle of Silver Oak Cabernet
- Does not include California Cult Vertical Tasting, which is an additional purchase
$2,900. Reserved premium dinner seating table for 10 guests & 10 Regular Tasting Tickets
California Cult Vertical Tasting
- Opus One Cabernet Sauvignon 1990 to 2000
Additional $850 per person